Before you begin
Available payment methods
- Cards: Visa and Mastercard
- E-wallet: GCash
- In the works: GrabPay
Your Shopify store must be set in Philippine peso (PHP) to use PayMongo. It will not work for other currencies.
If you have a Shopify store, you can integrate with PayMongo with no coding at all! All you'll need is an activated PayMongo account.
- If you don't have a PayMongo account, you can sign up here
- If you have an account but haven't activated yet, activate your account here
To integrate PayMongo into your Shopify store, follow these steps:
- Go to the admin page of your Shopify store (it should have a URL like: https://mystore.shopify.com/admin)
- Click "Settings" at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Go to "Payment providers."
- Select "PayMongo" from
- "Third party payment providers" for credit cards
- "Alternative payment providers" for GCash
- Get your API keys from your dashboard. Use the toggle on the left sidebar to make sure that you're "Viewing live data". The keys you should be getting will start with
- Place your API keys under "Account information."
- Scroll down and click "Activate PayMongo"
You're done! You should now be able to accept Visa, Mastercard and/or GCash payments on your Shopify store.
Updated 4 months ago