This is the updated version of the plugin. The previous version of the plugin can coexist with the updated plugin. The previous version will work only until July 31, 2022.
If you have a Shopify store, you can integrate with PayMongo with no coding required! All you'll need is an activated PayMongo account to get started.
- If you don't have a PayMongo account, you can sign up here
- If you have an account but haven't activated it yet, activate your account here
Once activated, follow these steps to integrate the PayMongo plugin into your Shopify store:
- Go to your store's Payment settings and click on the Add payment methods button.
- Click on the Search by provider option and search for Secure Payments via PayMongo. Alternatively, you could also access the plugin through this link. Click the Activate button.
- Upon clicking, you'll be redirected to the plugin's connection page. Click on the Connect button at the bottom portion of the connection page.
Upon clicking, you'll be redirected to the installation page. Click on the Install app button located on the top right portion of the page.
Upon clicking, you'll be redirected to the plugin's PayMongo account connection page. Input your PayMongo public key and secret key, and click on the Connect button. You can find these on the Developer's tab of your PayMongo dashboard.
- Upon entering the keys, you'll be greeted with the screen below. Click on the Go Back to Shopify button, and you're done! You should now be able to accept payments via PayMongo on your Shopify store.
You can watch this installation guide video:
Updated 6 months ago
You can also choose which payment methods to accommodate!