Before you begin
Please note that the plugin is made by our developer partner, CynderTech. However, this is not to be considered as the official WordPress plugin for PayMongo. Our official plugin is still in the works but feel free to reach out if you have any concerns.
Available Payment Methods
- Cards: Visa and Mastercard
- Card Installments: Security Bank, AUB, LBP
- E-wallet: GCash, GrabPay, and Maya
- DOB: BPI, UBP
The plugin is available for WooCommerce versions 5.3.2 or higher. A minimum PHP version of 5.6 is also required.
Your WooCommerce store must be set in Philippine peso (PHP) to use PayMongo. It will not work for other currencies.
If you have a WooCommerce store, you can integrate with PayMongo with no coding at required! All you'll need is an activated PayMongo account.
- If you don't have a PayMongo account, you can sign up here
- If you have an account but haven't activated it yet, activate your account here
You may also watch this video guide:
Updated about 1 month ago